1ST INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE
PLACES AND TECHNOLOGIES 2014
BELGRADE, 3-4. APRIL 2014
HEEPING UP WITH TECHNOLOGIES TO IMPROVE PLACES
The conference examines the formation and presentation of knowledge on study growth, technologies and the environment, as well as ethical considerations and potential risks, developing solutions, expertise and discussions with respect to strategic environmental problems. The stated objectives point to the necessity of a multidisciplinary approach to this matter, identification and establishment of relationships between issues of technological development, environmental protection and social change. Consequently the conference program and research are based on the knowledge of several academic disciplines: engineering and technical sciences, humanities and social sciences.
The main tasks of the conference are defined in order to discuss the current issues related to
- the future of society and places,
- design of places, facilities and infrastructure in line with new and future needs of inhabitants,
- development of institutions and regulations with an aim of creating appropriate and high quality environment, and
- creation of favourable conditions for the advancement of innovation and business.
Having in mind the conference goals and objectives, firstly we wish to research and understand from the critical aspect the importance and role of technology in the design of creative ideas to improve places. Secondly, we want to detect the mediological importance of observing the rapid development of technology that is disproportionate to the social progress.
- Urban design
- Urban planning
- Industrial and architectural design
- Architectural and building technologies
- History and philosophy of science and technology
- Sociology of the city
- Innovation studies
- Traffic and transportation studies
- Geodetic studies and contemporary cartography